As a full-service US customs broker, we are well versed in working with all government departments relating to the release of foreign and domestic goods.
Our release staff has a strong knowledge of the regulations of United States Customs and Border Protection as well as US Department of Agriculture, Fish and Wildlife, US Department of Transportation, Environmental Protection Agency.
Our accountants are experts in dealing with the Customs and Border Protection. We are well equipped to answer any questions and concerns or resolve any issues that may arise in dealing with such departments.
Consultation is available to all our clients. We take special care to ensure that our import clients understand their role as importer, compliance with CBP and other government agencies requirements, and the many intricacies of importing.
- Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Assistance with other government agency requirements such as:
- FDA Entries/Prior Notice
- Aircraft and Aircraft Parts
- Title validation for vehicle exports
- Household Goods / Personal Effects
- Consumption entries
- In-Bond Entries
- Examination Coordination
- Compliant ISF
- Freight Forwarding and Arrangements for Door to Door Delivery